0) Lecture Notes *
1) Extend LCC compiler to mammal. Use flex and Bison (or awk) to simplify the design. ** :https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15665828/how-to-make-semantic-check-using-flex-bison
2) Read Atari source code. Convert it to C. Adapt it to our system. ***
3) Activating SDRAM on DE0-nano board
4) Design a USB interface
5) Design a Frame Buffer
6) Reading Risc-V / RocketChip source code.
7) Using what is learned from (6) to design for cache+paging+privileges.
8) Run two programs which have the same address space to see if paging works.
9) Adapt linux 0.11 to our system.
10) Design a GUI.
11) If possible, write also a LLVM compiler